Engineering & Manufacturing
Our success is found on clients’ manufacturing floors, which is where we leverage Kubica’s team of multi-discipline engineers to take a complete view of your systems while developing world-class solutions.
Kubica can improve the process of customers’ manufacturing operations, integrate new equipment to existing systems or design an entirely new way for your company to work that maximizes output and benefits product quality.
We do this by drawing on knowledge from all sectors of our team, and we give clients complete satisfaction by exceeding their expectations.
We are leaders in automated and robotic integration that makes companies more efficient. Our deep experience in paint application systems, pre-treatment systems, ovens and incinerators and RFID tracking systems gives you an edge on competitors when you lean on Kubica for solutions.
Let Kubica work on projects including:
- Developing and implementing cost-effective manufacturing processes
- Determining optimal manufacturing design capabilities, creating production schedules and facilitating the production process
- Estimating production cost and effect of product design changes. Perform product cost/benefit analysis.
- Justify costs for tools, machinery and equipment
- Establishing quality and reliability testing objectives for finished product. Identifying and implementing improvements when necessary
- Identifying defective or damaged parts and developing standards to implement plans to maximize product reliability while minimizing cost.